The Prime Minister Narendra Modi took it to Twitter to express his Independence day wishes early in the day. The Independence Day celebrations began in Delhi, as the Army contingent headed by Major Suraj Pal, Navy contingent lead by MYV Tejas and Airforce contingent lead by Praveen Narayan were prepared for Independence day activities.
By 7:17 am, the Prime minister offered his tribute to the father of the nation Mahatma Gandhi, and arrived at the Red Fort. After inspecting the guard of honor at Red Fort, he reached the red fort to address the nation. Also present were Congress president Rahul Gandhi, Ghulam Nabi Azad, and Nitin Gadkari. Narendra Modi in his speech said the following : "The recent parliament session was devoted to social justice, and also passed the OBC commission creation bill.
Our nation is proudly celebrating Independence day as 6 women navy officers circumnavigated globe recently, youngsters hoisting our tricolor at Mt Everest, and on behalf of our nation, i bow down in respect of those who struggled for achieving freedom. Though many areas have received Monsoon, some areas have been flooded as well, and my thoughts and prayers are with them. With the dawn came new energy and expectations, and India will soon show the world the way to get over shackles.
As per Ambedkar's constitution which gives justice for all, we must ensure social justice for all in the nation, and make sure the nation progresses. With the huge requirements in both central and state government level, we are making constant and continuous efforts to meet them, and after demands for higher MSP for years, the decision on the same was taken by our government.
The business community is to be thanked for the success of GST, and we are on track for economic growth. We are powerful enough to tough decisions, and we have opened doors for forums that were earlier closed for us. We are proud of our scientists, and we hope to hoist the tricolor in space by 2022. With the plan that was on in 2013, it would have been many decades to achieve electrification of villages and construction of toilets. 3 lakhs children have been saved because of Swacch Bharat, and India is now the 6th largest economy."
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?