Seoul sources stated that a BMW caught fire on Monday in South Korea, the latest in a series of similar cases affecting the German car maker which have led to a recall amid rising security concerns. Meanwhile the fire originated in the rear portion of the BMW M3 model on a highway south of Seoul at rush hour, although all the occupants of the vehicle were safe.
According to report police official said "He heard a bang in the rear of the car while he was driving it and then smoke began to rise," adding that he stopped the car immediately and came out of the vehicle along with another person travelling with him. This was the 39th case of a blaze in BMW vehicles in 2018 and affected a model which was not included”.
Moreover the investigations
by the police and firemen were underway to determine the cause of the latest
blaze. Hence the Bavaria based multinational said that the defect causing the
engine to catch fire was in the gas re-circulation system installed only in
diesel models. Earlier on August 9, the company apologized at a press
conference in Seoul and announced the recall of 106,000 diesel vehicles to
correct the defects from August 20 onward.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar