Hyderabad sources made a statement that for the last 24 hours, the rain has been incessant in most of the parts in the city of Hyderabad recording 22.8 mm. meanwhile according to India Meteorological Department (IMD), a moderate rainfall in the next two days is predicted in the areas of Telangana as well Hyderabad.
Presently due to moderate rainfall on Saturday in Hyderabad, areas like Madhapur, Panjagutta, Ameerpet, Secunderabad and Kukatpally have been affected by water logging. Moreover the traffic police had a tough time managing things in the areas of Banjara Hills, Begumpet and Somajiguda. As per report the highest rainfall of 36 mm was received in Sardar Mahal on Saturday followed by Asif Nagar (32.3 mm), Rajendranagar (33.8 mm) and Virat Nagar (29.8 mm).
Furthermore the IMD
forecast says there would be light to moderate rainfall or thundershowers in
the next two days. Reports added the city also had maximum and minimum
temperatures of 27-degree Celsius and 21.5 degrees respectively, on Sunday.
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries