Hyderabad sources made a statement that for the last 24 hours, the rain has been incessant in most of the parts in the city of Hyderabad recording 22.8 mm. meanwhile according to India Meteorological Department (IMD), a moderate rainfall in the next two days is predicted in the areas of Telangana as well Hyderabad.
Presently due to moderate rainfall on Saturday in Hyderabad, areas like Madhapur, Panjagutta, Ameerpet, Secunderabad and Kukatpally have been affected by water logging. Moreover the traffic police had a tough time managing things in the areas of Banjara Hills, Begumpet and Somajiguda. As per report the highest rainfall of 36 mm was received in Sardar Mahal on Saturday followed by Asif Nagar (32.3 mm), Rajendranagar (33.8 mm) and Virat Nagar (29.8 mm).
Furthermore the IMD
forecast says there would be light to moderate rainfall or thundershowers in
the next two days. Reports added the city also had maximum and minimum
temperatures of 27-degree Celsius and 21.5 degrees respectively, on Sunday.
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again