Sources from Hyderabad stated that Rahul Gandhi is already married, which was said by Congress President Rahul Gandhi during a press meet in Hyderabad as part of his Telangana tour. Reports added that Rahul Gandhi said that he was already married to the Congress party, when asked about plans on his marriage. Meanwhile following a meeting with the party's important leaders in the State, Rahul convened a conference with 90 Media Editors from the State.
Moreover it was stated that the AICC president said that the chances of Prime Minister Narendra Modi coming back to power in 2019 are slim during a conference with the press at Begumpet's Haritha Plaza Hotel here. Furthermore on the second day of his visit to Telangana, Rahul said that PM Narendra Modi cannot continue in power unless the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) wins 230 seats in the Lok Sabha elections.
Previously as per report the Congress leader interacted
with over 3,000 party leaders via teleconference. Moreover he also spoke to
booth committee leaders from Kamareddy and Dornakal constituencies.
First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS) According to sources Arunachal Pradesh becomes the first State in North East India to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS), a solution developed by the Madras Security Printers, a company specializing in system integration and solutions for e-governance projects. Recently the End-to-end e-PDS system,
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi