Sources from Hyderabad stated that Rahul Gandhi is already married, which was said by Congress President Rahul Gandhi during a press meet in Hyderabad as part of his Telangana tour. Reports added that Rahul Gandhi said that he was already married to the Congress party, when asked about plans on his marriage. Meanwhile following a meeting with the party's important leaders in the State, Rahul convened a conference with 90 Media Editors from the State.
Moreover it was stated that the AICC president said that the chances of Prime Minister Narendra Modi coming back to power in 2019 are slim during a conference with the press at Begumpet's Haritha Plaza Hotel here. Furthermore on the second day of his visit to Telangana, Rahul said that PM Narendra Modi cannot continue in power unless the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) wins 230 seats in the Lok Sabha elections.
Previously as per report the Congress leader interacted
with over 3,000 party leaders via teleconference. Moreover he also spoke to
booth committee leaders from Kamareddy and Dornakal constituencies.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP