The social media has been filled with rift between BJP and Congress over the Rafale fighter Jet deal. Both the political parties have released videos explaining the Rafale deal, trying to explain the deal that took place. The first of these videos were released by the BJP party, who had put the video as a response to the statement by Congress president Rahul Gandhi that his party will present the Rafale deal of 2016 to get 36 fighter jets, to display the NDA government as corrupt.
The video had award-winning actor Pallavi Joshi, and the 139 seconds video explained how the Rafale deal with the example of how her housing society's former secretary was not able to purchase safety locks from a French company even after decades of negotiation. And following this, when she becomes the secretary, she starts fresh negotiations to bring down the price, while also adding that when we get video door phones, there is no use in having password protected locks, and the package was however obtained at a lesser price, which was what happened in Rafale deal.
However, Congress was ready as well, and using the similar locks concept, put up an explanation video. Their video has a watchman, a reference to the PM, who takes the responsibility of replacing the building locks, but gets only one-fourth of what was ordered, and how he contacts his friend to make the keys for locks. The expenses are kept a secret, and the French company reveals that the deal is done at a rate three times higher. Later Congress member Priyanka Chaturvedi posted an own video of her, where she had targeted PM Modi himself that he had taken the decision to buy Rafale jets by himself without consulting others.
Jagan's Sakshi Media on Sale? If the rumours in the media circles are to be believed, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's Sakshi Media is up for sale. Jagran Prakashan Ltd (JPL), the publisher of the country's largest daily Dainik Jagran, is keen on acquiring Sakshi group and they are rumoured to be offering a whopping 1500 crore for this deal.
- Pawan took massive rally in Bhimavaram
- Pawan Kalyan Missed A Simple Logic?
- Tennis star Serena Willaims joined actress Priyanka Chopra as investor of Bumble
- YS Jagan reaffirmed Jalayagnam project on Water Day
- 24 districts in TN declared drought-hit on account of failure of northeast monsoon
- Four days after an under construction building collapsed in Dharwad, Karnataka
- Pawan Kalyan let out his Assets worth
- Kummanam Rajashekaran bagged a ticket to contest from Thiruvananthapuram constituency
- Melania Trump posted a sweet birthday wish for her son Barron on Twitter
- Father Vs Daughter clash in AP politics now!
- TTV Dinakaran's counter for OPS son!
- Bank data misused by TDP for vote money!
- YSRCP advantage in Nellore!
- My rivals lacked guts to attack Me directly, targeting watchmen: PM Modi
- Tamilnadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami said its PM candidate was yet undecided