According to sources a Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) inter-state bus plying between Karnataka and Kerala was stranded on a flooded road in Wayanad on Wednesday, due to the heavy rains. Meanwhile the bus that started service from Kozhikode to Bengaluru on Tuesday night, broke down in Sulthan Bathery, after which, the passengers were put on another bus and the journey resumed later.
Currently KSRTC has cancelled all bus services from Bengaluru to three districts of Kerala, mainly Kannur, Kozhikode and Kasargod and however, a few morning buses from Bengaluru to Kerala have already started. Furthermore as per report Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has also cancelled its premium services between Bengaluru and Mangaluru.
The official said the buses that started from parts of Kerala to Bengaluru
last night are yet to reach its destination because of the heavy rains and
flood. Moreover at least nine buses are stuck in transit in several places,
including Thamarassery and Kuttiadi. Hence holiday has been declared on August
16 for all educational institutions, including professional colleges in
Thrissur, Ernakulam, Pathanamthitta and Kottayam districts.
Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi Accordingly amidst rising tensions in the state of Kerala over the recent protests at Sabarimala temple, Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Tuesday morning addressed the media at the Kerala Secretariat in Thiruvananthapuram. He added “It is the BJP and RSS who are leading the protests at Sabarimala and the Congress is giving support to them and these protests are purely for political gains and have nothing to do with
- IAS.Salary Rs.82,000,Assets Rs.200 crore ?
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!