Chennai sources reported that the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments (HR & CE) department has directed its officials to initiate action on private websites or agencies 'swindling' gullible devotees luring them of offering online services on behalf of the department managed temples.
Meanwhile when taking strong exception to certain websites, which are totally unconnected with the temples under the ambit of the HR & CE, but offer plethora of services, HR & CE Commissioner R. Jaya directed the officials including temple executive officers to check any unauthorized websites offering services in temples concerned for pooja and other services through e-payment mode without any legal sanction.
Moreover it is causing of revenue and loss of
reputation to the department and temples concerned and it is a clear violation
of HR &CE statutory provisions. The commissioner said in a circular “The
temple authorities are directed to check for any unauthorized websites offering
services in temples against payment and immediately file criminal complaints
against them in the cyber crime cell”. Furthermore the temple authorities have
been asked to issue warnings and disclaimers on their official websites in the
interest of the public cautioning devotees not to make payments through such
websites and if any payments are made through such websites, then the HR &
CE department temple will not be responsible.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing