Chennai sources reported that the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments (HR & CE) department has directed its officials to initiate action on private websites or agencies 'swindling' gullible devotees luring them of offering online services on behalf of the department managed temples.
Meanwhile when taking strong exception to certain websites, which are totally unconnected with the temples under the ambit of the HR & CE, but offer plethora of services, HR & CE Commissioner R. Jaya directed the officials including temple executive officers to check any unauthorized websites offering services in temples concerned for pooja and other services through e-payment mode without any legal sanction.
Moreover it is causing of revenue and loss of
reputation to the department and temples concerned and it is a clear violation
of HR &CE statutory provisions. The commissioner said in a circular “The
temple authorities are directed to check for any unauthorized websites offering
services in temples against payment and immediately file criminal complaints
against them in the cyber crime cell”. Furthermore the temple authorities have
been asked to issue warnings and disclaimers on their official websites in the
interest of the public cautioning devotees not to make payments through such
websites and if any payments are made through such websites, then the HR &
CE department temple will not be responsible.
Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone? According to sources as polls are due in December in Telangana, election fever seems to have gripped KCR. Meanwhile in order to win the elections, CM KCR has performed a special Yagam. Recently KCR and wife Shobha have performed Raja Shyamala Chandi Homam at KCR's Erravelli farmhouse yesterday and it is learnt that the Raja Syamala Chandi Homam is performed for victory.
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh