Chennai sources reported that the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments (HR & CE) department has directed its officials to initiate action on private websites or agencies 'swindling' gullible devotees luring them of offering online services on behalf of the department managed temples.
Meanwhile when taking strong exception to certain websites, which are totally unconnected with the temples under the ambit of the HR & CE, but offer plethora of services, HR & CE Commissioner R. Jaya directed the officials including temple executive officers to check any unauthorized websites offering services in temples concerned for pooja and other services through e-payment mode without any legal sanction.
Moreover it is causing of revenue and loss of
reputation to the department and temples concerned and it is a clear violation
of HR &CE statutory provisions. The commissioner said in a circular “The
temple authorities are directed to check for any unauthorized websites offering
services in temples against payment and immediately file criminal complaints
against them in the cyber crime cell”. Furthermore the temple authorities have
been asked to issue warnings and disclaimers on their official websites in the
interest of the public cautioning devotees not to make payments through such
websites and if any payments are made through such websites, then the HR &
CE department temple will not be responsible.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!