Hyderabad sources added that Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao on Wednesday appealed to people to continue their support in his pursuit to transform the state into a 'golden Telangana'. Meanwhile the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) chief, who recently dropped hints of polls being advanced, said the blessings of the people were a source of strength for him.
Furthermore in his speech at the main official function to mark India's 72nd Independence, he recalled the struggle for Telangana state under his leadership and said the people did not rest till achieving the goal which was considered impossible by many. Moreover he claimed that the government not only put to rest all doubts about the viability of Telangana as a state but made it a model for the entire country.
Accordingly KCR also referred to Prime Minister
Narendra Modi's recent speech in Parliament in which he praised Telangana. Meanwhile
he said Modi lauded Telangana for acting with maturity after bifurcation of
Andhra Pradesh by focusing on development. Moreover KCR spoke about waiver of
loans of farmers, investment support to farmers at the rate Rs 8,000 per acre
per annum, overcoming electricity shortage, 24 hour free electricity to farm
sector, completion of pending irrigation projects, revival of irrigation tanks,
and drinking water supply to every household.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar