Hyderabad sources added that Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao on Wednesday appealed to people to continue their support in his pursuit to transform the state into a 'golden Telangana'. Meanwhile the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) chief, who recently dropped hints of polls being advanced, said the blessings of the people were a source of strength for him.
Furthermore in his speech at the main official function to mark India's 72nd Independence, he recalled the struggle for Telangana state under his leadership and said the people did not rest till achieving the goal which was considered impossible by many. Moreover he claimed that the government not only put to rest all doubts about the viability of Telangana as a state but made it a model for the entire country.
Accordingly KCR also referred to Prime Minister
Narendra Modi's recent speech in Parliament in which he praised Telangana. Meanwhile
he said Modi lauded Telangana for acting with maturity after bifurcation of
Andhra Pradesh by focusing on development. Moreover KCR spoke about waiver of
loans of farmers, investment support to farmers at the rate Rs 8,000 per acre
per annum, overcoming electricity shortage, 24 hour free electricity to farm
sector, completion of pending irrigation projects, revival of irrigation tanks,
and drinking water supply to every household.
Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling Accordingly once the darling of Indian Smartphone users, desi brands like Micromax, Karbonn, Lava, Intex and few others have nearly been decimated by affordable yet powerful devices from the Chinese vendors that have flooded both online and offline channels. Earlier in the 2013-2014 period, the domestic brands gained great traction and enjoyed 40-45% market share till the time Chinese behemoths entered
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?