Congress party has accused BJP national leader Amit Shah has disrespected the national flag. Yesterday, the 72nd Independence day of India has been celebrated all over the country in a grand manner, the prime minister of India, Narendra Modi, hoisted the national flag at Delhi Red Fort, and delivered his Independence Day speech. In a similar manner, Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, Edappadi Palanisamy had hoisted the tricolor in Saint George fort Chennai, and delivered his speech on occasion of the Independence Day.
The procedure was followed by all the states, by the chief ministers of the corresponding states. Besides state chief ministers, the political party leaders of various political parties also hoisted the national flag at their party offices to respect the nation. Congress President Rahul Gandhi hoisted the national flag in Congress head office at Delhi, and paid respects, and in the BJP office, Amit Shah was present to hoist the flag, However, in an unexpected turn of events, Amit Shah, instead of hoisting the national flag, dropped it, as the flag touched the ground level, following which there was a moment of chaos and confusion.
However immediately Amit Shah realized
his blunder and hoisted the national flag. The Congress party has however
issued a statement condemning this act of disrespecting the national flag,
adding that how can such people who could not even handle the national flag,
handle and rule the nation. The congress had also said that the BJP has hated
the tricolor for 50 years, and they have disrespected it yesterday, and that
people who certify others for their patriotism, never know the value of
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant