Congress party has accused BJP national leader Amit Shah has disrespected the national flag. Yesterday, the 72nd Independence day of India has been celebrated all over the country in a grand manner, the prime minister of India, Narendra Modi, hoisted the national flag at Delhi Red Fort, and delivered his Independence Day speech. In a similar manner, Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, Edappadi Palanisamy had hoisted the tricolor in Saint George fort Chennai, and delivered his speech on occasion of the Independence Day.
The procedure was followed by all the states, by the chief ministers of the corresponding states. Besides state chief ministers, the political party leaders of various political parties also hoisted the national flag at their party offices to respect the nation. Congress President Rahul Gandhi hoisted the national flag in Congress head office at Delhi, and paid respects, and in the BJP office, Amit Shah was present to hoist the flag, However, in an unexpected turn of events, Amit Shah, instead of hoisting the national flag, dropped it, as the flag touched the ground level, following which there was a moment of chaos and confusion.
However immediately Amit Shah realized
his blunder and hoisted the national flag. The Congress party has however
issued a statement condemning this act of disrespecting the national flag,
adding that how can such people who could not even handle the national flag,
handle and rule the nation. The congress had also said that the BJP has hated
the tricolor for 50 years, and they have disrespected it yesterday, and that
people who certify others for their patriotism, never know the value of
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?