Congress party has accused BJP national leader Amit Shah has disrespected the national flag. Yesterday, the 72nd Independence day of India has been celebrated all over the country in a grand manner, the prime minister of India, Narendra Modi, hoisted the national flag at Delhi Red Fort, and delivered his Independence Day speech. In a similar manner, Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, Edappadi Palanisamy had hoisted the tricolor in Saint George fort Chennai, and delivered his speech on occasion of the Independence Day.
The procedure was followed by all the states, by the chief ministers of the corresponding states. Besides state chief ministers, the political party leaders of various political parties also hoisted the national flag at their party offices to respect the nation. Congress President Rahul Gandhi hoisted the national flag in Congress head office at Delhi, and paid respects, and in the BJP office, Amit Shah was present to hoist the flag, However, in an unexpected turn of events, Amit Shah, instead of hoisting the national flag, dropped it, as the flag touched the ground level, following which there was a moment of chaos and confusion.
However immediately Amit Shah realized
his blunder and hoisted the national flag. The Congress party has however
issued a statement condemning this act of disrespecting the national flag,
adding that how can such people who could not even handle the national flag,
handle and rule the nation. The congress had also said that the BJP has hated
the tricolor for 50 years, and they have disrespected it yesterday, and that
people who certify others for their patriotism, never know the value of
"Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app According to sources aiming to take on mobile dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble, social networking giant Facebook started testing its new dating product in Colombia. As per report "At first glance, 'Facebook Dating' closely resembles its competitor Hinge. Both depart from the swiping model popularized by Tinder in favor of asking users to answer question prompts and start conversations based on something in a person's profile".
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?