The deputy Chief minister of Tamilnadu O Panneerselvam has urged people and the media not to approach the issue of non allocation of land for Karunanidhi memorial at Marina, in a political angle. The DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi had passed away on August 7 Chennai's Kauvery hospital, following which there were issues over the memorial for the great leader, as the DMK cadre lead by MK Stalin had requested the Tamilnadu government to allocate land for Karunanidhi memorial near Anna memorial in Marina, but the government had refused the same, citing cases against it pending in high court.
However, the DMK party went for an appeal against the government decision, following which they finally received the court verdict ordering the allocation of land for Kalaignar's memorial at Marina. In such a scenario, yesterday, the Deputy Chief Minister of Tamilnadu O Panneerselvam has spoken on the Marina issue and various other burning issues of the state during his interaction with media. He said that the media and public must not politicize the marina issue, and not gain political advantage out of it or give political colors to the whole issue.
Panneerselvam also stated that the
issue is over, and hence it is not necessary to talk about it. Panneerselvam
said that AIADMK will win in the Thiruvarur and Thirupparakandram by elections,
and that the party is ready for the elections, and will soon announce the
candidates. He also questioned on the illegal ways of TTV Dinakaran with
the candidates list, and on ways in which he is including members for his
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018