The deputy Chief minister of Tamilnadu O Panneerselvam has urged people and the media not to approach the issue of non allocation of land for Karunanidhi memorial at Marina, in a political angle. The DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi had passed away on August 7 Chennai's Kauvery hospital, following which there were issues over the memorial for the great leader, as the DMK cadre lead by MK Stalin had requested the Tamilnadu government to allocate land for Karunanidhi memorial near Anna memorial in Marina, but the government had refused the same, citing cases against it pending in high court.
However, the DMK party went for an appeal against the government decision, following which they finally received the court verdict ordering the allocation of land for Kalaignar's memorial at Marina. In such a scenario, yesterday, the Deputy Chief Minister of Tamilnadu O Panneerselvam has spoken on the Marina issue and various other burning issues of the state during his interaction with media. He said that the media and public must not politicize the marina issue, and not gain political advantage out of it or give political colors to the whole issue.
Panneerselvam also stated that the
issue is over, and hence it is not necessary to talk about it. Panneerselvam
said that AIADMK will win in the Thiruvarur and Thirupparakandram by elections,
and that the party is ready for the elections, and will soon announce the
candidates. He also questioned on the illegal ways of TTV Dinakaran with
the candidates list, and on ways in which he is including members for his
TDP Exposes Mohan Babu's Lies on Fees Reimbursement Mohan Babu along with his Sree Vidyaniketan Engineering College students sat down for a massive protest today in Tirupati against the ruling TDP government regarding the fees reimbursement issue. Mohan Babu’s announcement gained prominence in view of the upcoming general elections.
- Jagan's Pulivendula Right Hand Arrested in Viveka Case?
- Pawan Kalyan Playing Caste Politics Very Well
- Will Donald Trump wipe off Islamic State group map within hours?
- Pawan Kalyan Trying To Create A Rift Between AP and Telangana
- Trailer of PM Narendra Modi grabbed 2 Million Views on YouTube
- Something Fishy about relationship between Pawan & Comedian Ali
- #GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA