According to sources the actor cum politician Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena Party on Thursday released its manifesto vision for the upcoming elections in Andhra Pradesh scheduled to take place in 2019. As per report the Jana Sena chief released the document, which states, "The bitter reality we are faced with yesterday, however, is that various political parties have blown holes into this sacred Preamble and they have distanced people from comprehensive development and progress."
Meanwhile in the document, Pawan also takes a jibe at the ruling TDP in the state and the BJP government at the Centre. Furthermore when stating that a more detailed manifesto would be released soon, the Jana Sena party said that their 12 point agenda included 33% political reservations for women in Assemblies and Parliament, free LPG cylinders to housewives and a monthly deposit of Rs. 2,500–3,500 in bank accounts in place of ration.
Moreover the party also promised 'opportunity based
increase of 5% in reservations to BCs, besides reservation for the Kapu
community by way of inclusion in the 9th Schedule, besides a conciliatory
solution for SC categorization'. Previously the TDP moved a private member bill
in the Lok Sabha seeking the Centre's approval to the reservation bill.
CBN just a producer says Jagan! YS Jaganmohan is going all out against Jana Sena party and Praja Shanti Party. In recent election meetings in Guntur, he made Pawan Kalyan references. Jagan said recently formed parties are helping TDP and conveying wrong ideas to AP voters. Jagan said people not to believe an actor totally under control of CM Chandrababu Naidu.
- Student's answers with KGF, Baahubali references!
- Seniors given voluntary retirement!
- Can Balayya get Muslim votes?
- Do Chandrababu Naidu have rights to YS Jagan as a Ganja Plant?
- AP Youngsters, Ladies in support of YS Jagan
- How many more wickets will fall in YSRC trap, to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works???
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply