According to sources the actor cum politician Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena Party on Thursday released its manifesto vision for the upcoming elections in Andhra Pradesh scheduled to take place in 2019. As per report the Jana Sena chief released the document, which states, "The bitter reality we are faced with yesterday, however, is that various political parties have blown holes into this sacred Preamble and they have distanced people from comprehensive development and progress."
Meanwhile in the document, Pawan also takes a jibe at the ruling TDP in the state and the BJP government at the Centre. Furthermore when stating that a more detailed manifesto would be released soon, the Jana Sena party said that their 12 point agenda included 33% political reservations for women in Assemblies and Parliament, free LPG cylinders to housewives and a monthly deposit of Rs. 2,500–3,500 in bank accounts in place of ration.
Moreover the party also promised 'opportunity based
increase of 5% in reservations to BCs, besides reservation for the Kapu
community by way of inclusion in the 9th Schedule, besides a conciliatory
solution for SC categorization'. Previously the TDP moved a private member bill
in the Lok Sabha seeking the Centre's approval to the reservation bill.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party