Washington sources reported that Trevor Noah's jokes often find themselves in a controversy. Accordingly the host of The Daily Show often falls under a lot of scrutiny for its politically-inclined humor. Meanwhile in his latest discovery, Trevor Noah has found a number of similarities between the recently elected and next designated Pakistani Prime Minister, Imran Khan, and the President of the United States, Donald Trump.
As per report Donald Trump is known for his very brash and problematic views, Noah breaks down point by point on how Imran Khan isn't drastically different. Furthermore Noah starts his segment by saying, "People are taking what Trump is doing in the US and rebooting it elsewhere take Pakistan for example". Moreover he also states how, when you simply look at the news coverage of President Trump, it may just be "an even more tanned version of President Trump."
Moreover the ensuing montage shows that the news
coverage for Khan is eerily similar to what the media had said about Trump
before his election as president. Noah states that “He also highlights
something a lot darker shortly before Khan was elected and he too was embroiled
in a sexual harassment scandal”. Moreover Trevor Noah ends it by saying,
"I'm not calling Imran Khan the Brown Donald Trump although, and that
would be funny."
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open