Washington sources reported that Trevor Noah's jokes often find themselves in a controversy. Accordingly the host of The Daily Show often falls under a lot of scrutiny for its politically-inclined humor. Meanwhile in his latest discovery, Trevor Noah has found a number of similarities between the recently elected and next designated Pakistani Prime Minister, Imran Khan, and the President of the United States, Donald Trump.
As per report Donald Trump is known for his very brash and problematic views, Noah breaks down point by point on how Imran Khan isn't drastically different. Furthermore Noah starts his segment by saying, "People are taking what Trump is doing in the US and rebooting it elsewhere take Pakistan for example". Moreover he also states how, when you simply look at the news coverage of President Trump, it may just be "an even more tanned version of President Trump."
Moreover the ensuing montage shows that the news
coverage for Khan is eerily similar to what the media had said about Trump
before his election as president. Noah states that “He also highlights
something a lot darker shortly before Khan was elected and he too was embroiled
in a sexual harassment scandal”. Moreover Trevor Noah ends it by saying,
"I'm not calling Imran Khan the Brown Donald Trump although, and that
would be funny."
Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33 Chennai sources stated that chief minister K Palaniswami said the death toll in cyclone ‘Gaja’ has touched 33 and left a trail of destruction across six districts of Tamilnadu with 30,000 electricity poles and over a lakh trees getting uprooted. As per report he maintained that the impact of cyclone was less as 82,000 people were evacuated to 471 relief centres well in advance.
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray