New Delhi sources stated that former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee was cremated at Smriti Sthal on the bank of Yamuna in New Delhi at 4 pm on August 17, 2018. Accordingly Vajpayee's mortal remains were kept at his residence 6-A Krishna Menon Marg on Thursday night and people were allowed to pay their last respect from 7.30 am to 8.30 am. Reports added that Vajpayee's body was taken to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) headquarters at 11 Ashoka Road at around 9 am for the common people to pay their respect.
Moreover his final journey started at 1 pm on Friday from the BJP headquarters towards ITO and from there it went towards Delhi Gate, Rajghat (the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi) and then Smriti Sthal where the last rites took place. Vajpayee died on Thursday evening after a prolonged illness at New Delhi's All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
Furthermore the Centre has declared seven days of national mourning for
Vajpayee, who became the prime minister of India thrice. Moreover the National
Flag will be flown at half-mast till August 22, 2018, as a mark of respect for
the departed leader. Further leaders from across the political spectrum paid
rich tributes to Vajpayee. Moreover President Ram Nath Kovind, Prime Minister
Narendra Modi, Congress president Rahul Gandhi, union ministers and chief
ministers recalled Vajpayee as a great statesman, orator and leader who
believed in developing consensus on all major national issues.
SBI launches careless transaction! State Bank of India has launched the system of access to money via ATM without usage of ATM card. State Bank of India customers can now take money from ATMs without using of cards. It was already announced that smart ATM cards without chips will become inactive by March, and while most of the people were in frantic rush to get card with chip, SBI has made a huge move by launching card less cash access.
- Pawan in elections- unexpected reactions!
- Real state of India's forex and GDP!
- World Bank loans of India during Modi tenure - a clear view!
- Bank Accounts of those contesting in Elections be scrutinized till Elections
- Nirav Modi arrested in London in PNB Money Laundering Case
- Sumalatha movies banned till Election in Doordarshan
- KCR wanted TRS to get more than 100 seats, party got 88 seats
- Why there is problem in Hyderabad Metro frequency?
- YS Vivekananda Reddy's daughter feels her father's death in Social Media is a trash
- History Maker: Gautam Shantilal Adani - Founder of Adani Group
- No incidents of acid attacks or kidnapping under my tenure: Yogi Adithyanath
- Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game!
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled