The late former Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee's body was cremated with national honors. Following health deterioration, the former Indian prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee had passed away in Delhi AIIMs hospital yesterday, and he was 93 years old. His body was placed in his house in Delhi for leaders to visit and pay their last respects.
Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi palainsamy, Deputy CM O Pannerselvam, Loksabha deputy speaker Thambidurai, Jayakumar, MK Stalin, Kanimozhi, Trichy Siva, Vaiko, Tamilisai Soundararajan, and Thirumavalan was among prominent leaders who paid last respects. Later his body was placed in BJP office for public to come see him and pay their last respects, and Prime Minister Modi, Rajnath Singh, Amit Shah and many others paid their last respects.
By 2 pm his body was taken
from BJP office, and was taken to Rajghat Vijayghat near Yamuna, and by 4
pm the last rites began, and with national honors he was cremated with 21
bullets shot, and the national flag was given to his granddaughter Niharika. As
the 21 bullets were shot, the leaders stood in respect of the most loved leader
Why Mudragada is silent now? Mudragada Padmanabham who fights relentlessly for Kapu Reservations since last 5 years has become silent in current scenario. He gave lot of troubles to CBN by doing the agitation on Kapu Reservations.
- Govt wants a suitable buyer for Air India
- TTD Chairman planned to serve people by spending money from his pocket
- VMRDA new Chairman thanked CM Jagan
- Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala