The late former Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee's body was cremated with national honors. Following health deterioration, the former Indian prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee had passed away in Delhi AIIMs hospital yesterday, and he was 93 years old. His body was placed in his house in Delhi for leaders to visit and pay their last respects.
Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi palainsamy, Deputy CM O Pannerselvam, Loksabha deputy speaker Thambidurai, Jayakumar, MK Stalin, Kanimozhi, Trichy Siva, Vaiko, Tamilisai Soundararajan, and Thirumavalan was among prominent leaders who paid last respects. Later his body was placed in BJP office for public to come see him and pay their last respects, and Prime Minister Modi, Rajnath Singh, Amit Shah and many others paid their last respects.
By 2 pm his body was taken
from BJP office, and was taken to Rajghat Vijayghat near Yamuna, and by 4
pm the last rites began, and with national honors he was cremated with 21
bullets shot, and the national flag was given to his granddaughter Niharika. As
the 21 bullets were shot, the leaders stood in respect of the most loved leader
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party