Following the heavy rainfall and floods in Kerala, there were unexpected and destructive landslides, following which 324 people have lost their lives, said the Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan. Kerala has been witnessing a rainfall that has not hit the state in the past 50 years.
Due to this unfortunate historic rainfall recorded, many parts of Kerala have been affected heavily, and most of the areas of the state have been submerged under water. With the rains continuing still, rivers, lakes and water bodies have been overflowing, and this has lead to the opening of 33 dams, and due to the opening of dams, water has entered into many villages.
With many people losing their homes
as well as their properties, they have been made to settle temporarily in
relief camps, and due to the non-stop rain, a red alert has been issued in 13
districts. Train and flight services have been canceled, and now while CM
Pinarayi Vijayan had said in the morning that the death toll was 164, now by
evening it has risen to 324. This has been the worst disaster in the past, and
223139 people have been lodged in more than 1500 relief camps.
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!