Kollidam River, in Chidambaram, the whole town was surrounded by floods, and with more than 700 houses surrounded by water, the people and their loves have been heavily impacted. More than 2 lakh cubic feet of water has been released from Karnataka, and this has lead to flooding at Hogenakkal for an altitude of 20 feet.
The amount of water that has been released from Mettur dam has been increased to 1.70 lakhs cubic feet and due to this the people of Cauvery river catchment areas and other surrounding areas have been told to move to safer places.
Due to this in Trichy and Kallanai
in Cauvery adjacent areas, there have been floods, the district management has
advised people to be safe. Chidambaram's Kollidam has been flooded, and due to
a sudden breakage, Thittukattoor, Akkarai, Porapampattu and Jayamkondam areas
were surrounded by floods, and more than 700 houses were impacted by
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20