Kollidam River, in Chidambaram, the whole town was surrounded by floods, and with more than 700 houses surrounded by water, the people and their loves have been heavily impacted. More than 2 lakh cubic feet of water has been released from Karnataka, and this has lead to flooding at Hogenakkal for an altitude of 20 feet.
The amount of water that has been released from Mettur dam has been increased to 1.70 lakhs cubic feet and due to this the people of Cauvery river catchment areas and other surrounding areas have been told to move to safer places.
Due to this in Trichy and Kallanai
in Cauvery adjacent areas, there have been floods, the district management has
advised people to be safe. Chidambaram's Kollidam has been flooded, and due to
a sudden breakage, Thittukattoor, Akkarai, Porapampattu and Jayamkondam areas
were surrounded by floods, and more than 700 houses were impacted by
Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon Accordingly US private space firm SpaceX has announced that the company's first private passenger to the Moon will be Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa. SpaceX tweeted "The first private passenger to fly around the Moon aboard BFR (Big Falcon Rocket) is fashion innovator and globally recognized art curator
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected yesterday as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?