The whole of DMK is in panic, with party members in worry over what Karunanidhi's son MK Alagiri is going to do after September 5. It’s a fact that there has never been a warm relationship between Stalin and Alagiri. Even post the death of DMK Chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, their tiff has widened.
There are lots of confusions over the inclusion of Alagiri into DMK or not, and even if he is reinstated into DMK, what post should he be given, and will he accept the role that he is given, and whether to listen to DMK family or party senior members, running in the mind of Stalin. However, Alagiri has been making news constantly with his statements like Rajni's support, No independent party, DMK cadre supporting him etc, to name a few.
There are a lot of unanswered
questions like why Alagiri has brought the name of Rajni inside, and whether he
is motivated by BJP, and why PM Modi had inquired on Alagiri when he had come
for the last journey of Karunanidhi. On August 22, a meeting is going to
be held in Madurai, and on September 5, the 30th day since M Karunanidhi's
death, another meeting and silent march is planned in Chennai. In such a
scenario, the DMK party is concerned over what decision Alagiri is going to
People surround ministers in Orathanadu! Relief materials like food, water and electricity were not given to the people of Orathanadu, and hence, the people who were angered by this surrounded the ministers, who had come to the location to inspect the cyclone impacted areas, and questioned them and protested against them, causing chaos.
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!