Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao has instructed the State official machinery, to be alert and vigilant, in view of heavy rains and also in view of possibility of heavy rains all over the State in the next couple of days. Recently KCR held a review on Thursday, deliberating on the situation arising out of rains and effect of floods in Adilabad and other Districts.
Meanwhile the Telangana CM spoke to Chief Secretary S.K Joshi and DGP Mahender Reddy. KCR is believed to have instructed the Special Officers already appointed to handle the situation, to monitor the flood situation in their respective Districts and take up relief and rehabilitation work in close coordination with local officers wherever necessary.
Furthermore KCR has also asked Ministers, MPs, MLAs,
MLCs be available to people in their respective Districts and Constituencies
and said that they should monitor relief works where ever required in
coordination with Police and other Officers. Moreover the CM said that in the
State Secretariat also a Senior Officer should review the situation round the
clock and he has called for efforts to be made and steps taken in such a way as
to not inconvenience people over the possibility of rivers crossing flowing
beyond the danger mark in the event of a heavy rain.
Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP As per report a day after Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy called for a “revolt” against the BJP in Karnataka, BJP MP Sadananda Gowda and a delegation of the party’s leaders met with Governor Vajubhai Vala and submitted a memorandum requesting legal action to be taken against him.
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!