Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao has instructed the State official machinery, to be alert and vigilant, in view of heavy rains and also in view of possibility of heavy rains all over the State in the next couple of days. Recently KCR held a review on Thursday, deliberating on the situation arising out of rains and effect of floods in Adilabad and other Districts.
Meanwhile the Telangana CM spoke to Chief Secretary S.K Joshi and DGP Mahender Reddy. KCR is believed to have instructed the Special Officers already appointed to handle the situation, to monitor the flood situation in their respective Districts and take up relief and rehabilitation work in close coordination with local officers wherever necessary.
Furthermore KCR has also asked Ministers, MPs, MLAs,
MLCs be available to people in their respective Districts and Constituencies
and said that they should monitor relief works where ever required in
coordination with Police and other Officers. Moreover the CM said that in the
State Secretariat also a Senior Officer should review the situation round the
clock and he has called for efforts to be made and steps taken in such a way as
to not inconvenience people over the possibility of rivers crossing flowing
beyond the danger mark in the event of a heavy rain.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India