Lucknow sources stated that after renaming Mughalsarai as Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Nagar, the Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh has now sent a letter to the centre, seeking its approval to rename three airports in the state. Accordingly the airports to be renamed are Bareilly, Kanpur and Agra and all three are defense airports but the state government is in consultation with the Airports Authority of India to facilitate flyers under the regional connectivity scheme in these airports.
Meanwhile the UP civil aviation minister Nand Gopal Nandi said renaming of the three airports was long awaited. “We have reached out to the Centre to get the airports renamed. As per report a meeting with the Union Ministry of Civil Aviation is expected soon. Moreover according to a proposal from the state civil aviation department, the Bareilly airport is to be named ‘Nath Nagri’, which is believed to be an ancient name of the city for its history of having ardent worshipers of Lord Shiva.
Furthermore Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath belongs
to the Nath sect and is the ‘Mahant’ (priest) of Gorakhnath temple. Moreover he
had earlier renamed the civil terminal of IAF’s Gorakhpur airport as Maha Yogi
Gorakhnath Airport, founder of ‘Nath Pant’ (monastic movement). Kanpur’s
Chakeri airport is proposed to be named after freedom fighter Ganesh Shankar
You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses! As of March 31, 2018, Indian Prime minister Narendra Modi has an asset value of 2 crores. Of this the split up is 1 crore 28 lakhs and 50498 rupees of, movable assets. The details of the assets of Narendra Modi had been updated on September 13 on his official website. Not just Modi but the asset value of 22 other ministers was also updated.
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!