As per report it was stated that BJP veteran Atal Bihari Vajpayee is great orator, poet and statesman. Meanwhile his persona is very much looked up to and his personal life also has got no marks and the 93 year old Late Prime Minister of India remained bachelor and never married. But, he has adopted the daughter of his dear friend and classmate in Victoria College, named Namita Bhattacharya.
But, why did Vajpayee put aside the idea of marriage? Once, when a reporter asked him to tell why he didn’t marry, Atal gave a stunning reply to him and he said in a poetic way with his style that "He had got no time for marriage and he is enjoying his careless life”.
Furthermore some political pundits tell that there
is a strong reason behind Atal not taking up marriage. Moreover the senior
political analysts feel that Atal, who served as a RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak
Sangh) activist, has always worshiped his work. Further considering that he
may fail to deliver his duties for RSS, Vajpayee never showed interest for
wedding and moreover in one of the occasions, Atal funnily said that 'He hasn’t
got a right partner for marriage.'
Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat Hyderabad sources reported that the Telangana Police is adopting a multi-pronged strategy to check possible "desperate action" by the outlawed CPI (Maoists) in districts bordering Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra in the run-up to the state Assembly elections on December 7. Recently the police anticipate that the Maoists might resort to some desperate action just to "create some sensation
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23