As per report it was stated that BJP veteran Atal Bihari Vajpayee is great orator, poet and statesman. Meanwhile his persona is very much looked up to and his personal life also has got no marks and the 93 year old Late Prime Minister of India remained bachelor and never married. But, he has adopted the daughter of his dear friend and classmate in Victoria College, named Namita Bhattacharya.
But, why did Vajpayee put aside the idea of marriage? Once, when a reporter asked him to tell why he didn’t marry, Atal gave a stunning reply to him and he said in a poetic way with his style that "He had got no time for marriage and he is enjoying his careless life”.
Furthermore some political pundits tell that there
is a strong reason behind Atal not taking up marriage. Moreover the senior
political analysts feel that Atal, who served as a RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak
Sangh) activist, has always worshiped his work. Further considering that he
may fail to deliver his duties for RSS, Vajpayee never showed interest for
wedding and moreover in one of the occasions, Atal funnily said that 'He hasn’t
got a right partner for marriage.'
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar