Chennai sources stated that the city based commercial vehicle major said in a statement Hinduja Group flagship Ashok Leyland said it has bagged an order from the Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation to supply 300 double-decker buses. Meanwhile the delivery of buses to BRTC will take place within eight months. Meanwhile Bangladesh is one of our key export markets and this order further strengthens our position. Company Managing Director, Vinod K Dasari said “Winning this order in Bangladesh is yet another testimony of our leadership in the country”.
He said "Our in-depth understanding of public transport and understanding of the market and customers is what differentiates us and has helped us win this order". Furthermore the company has been making a 'strong focus' on exports to de-risk from cyclicality in Indian market and to globalize the product portfolio.
Moreover recently, Ashok Leyland's UK subsidiary
Optare PLC bagged an order for supply of 31 units of 'electric double-decker'
buses from Transport for London. Accordingly the shares of Ashok Leyland were
trading at Rs 128.40 apiece, up by 1.82% over the previous close in BSE.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant