Chennai sources stated that the city based commercial vehicle major said in a statement Hinduja Group flagship Ashok Leyland said it has bagged an order from the Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation to supply 300 double-decker buses. Meanwhile the delivery of buses to BRTC will take place within eight months. Meanwhile Bangladesh is one of our key export markets and this order further strengthens our position. Company Managing Director, Vinod K Dasari said “Winning this order in Bangladesh is yet another testimony of our leadership in the country”.
He said "Our in-depth understanding of public transport and understanding of the market and customers is what differentiates us and has helped us win this order". Furthermore the company has been making a 'strong focus' on exports to de-risk from cyclicality in Indian market and to globalize the product portfolio.
Moreover recently, Ashok Leyland's UK subsidiary
Optare PLC bagged an order for supply of 31 units of 'electric double-decker'
buses from Transport for London. Accordingly the shares of Ashok Leyland were
trading at Rs 128.40 apiece, up by 1.82% over the previous close in BSE.
Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem! Yesterday, India and Pakistan clashed for the second time in this edition of Asia Cup, and there are huge anticipations over whether Pakistan will take revenge for its league match loss or if India will extend their winning streak. As expected India won the match by a huge margin. In such a situation
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)