According to the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister's core dash board 422 out of 439 ambulances are being operated currently while the reality is that only 342 ambulance vehicles are functional and this news was revealed by the staff of 108 service. Meanwhile there is yet another shocker which reveals the ugly and insensitive face of the Chandrababu Naidu government.
Presently the 108 staff has been directed to respond to a distress call within a radius of 5 kilometers. Moreover what is worse is that they have been advised to say that they are busy if the call originates from a place beyond the 5 km distance and as a result, in several parts across Andhra Pradesh, people involved in road mishaps or affected by a sudden illness are getting a message saying that the staff is busy.
As per report the staff complained that they were
threatened with dismissal should they report this to the media. Accordingly 90%
of these ambulances lack minimum emergency facilities like oxygen cylinder and
medicines while the condition of the vehicle itself is pitiable. Further it may
be recalled that employees had given a call for a protest earlier and
threatened to strike work at any given point after two rounds of talks failed.
Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls Accordingly after Big brother of Grand Alliance Congress announced its first list, even TDP announced its first list, late on Monday night. TDP's national president and AP CM Chandrababu Naidu have okayed names of 9 candidates in the first list for Telangana polls.
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!