According to the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister's core dash board 422 out of 439 ambulances are being operated currently while the reality is that only 342 ambulance vehicles are functional and this news was revealed by the staff of 108 service. Meanwhile there is yet another shocker which reveals the ugly and insensitive face of the Chandrababu Naidu government.
Presently the 108 staff has been directed to respond to a distress call within a radius of 5 kilometers. Moreover what is worse is that they have been advised to say that they are busy if the call originates from a place beyond the 5 km distance and as a result, in several parts across Andhra Pradesh, people involved in road mishaps or affected by a sudden illness are getting a message saying that the staff is busy.
As per report the staff complained that they were
threatened with dismissal should they report this to the media. Accordingly 90%
of these ambulances lack minimum emergency facilities like oxygen cylinder and
medicines while the condition of the vehicle itself is pitiable. Further it may
be recalled that employees had given a call for a protest earlier and
threatened to strike work at any given point after two rounds of talks failed.
PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s office has said he had visited Odisha and poll bound Chhattisgarh yesterday and launched several projects in the states. Meanwhile he had unveiled a plaque to mark the commencement of work for the revival of Talcher fertilizer plant in Odisha and this is the first plant in India to have a coal classification based fertilizer unit.
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections