According to the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister's core dash board 422 out of 439 ambulances are being operated currently while the reality is that only 342 ambulance vehicles are functional and this news was revealed by the staff of 108 service. Meanwhile there is yet another shocker which reveals the ugly and insensitive face of the Chandrababu Naidu government.
Presently the 108 staff has been directed to respond to a distress call within a radius of 5 kilometers. Moreover what is worse is that they have been advised to say that they are busy if the call originates from a place beyond the 5 km distance and as a result, in several parts across Andhra Pradesh, people involved in road mishaps or affected by a sudden illness are getting a message saying that the staff is busy.
As per report the staff complained that they were
threatened with dismissal should they report this to the media. Accordingly 90%
of these ambulances lack minimum emergency facilities like oxygen cylinder and
medicines while the condition of the vehicle itself is pitiable. Further it may
be recalled that employees had given a call for a protest earlier and
threatened to strike work at any given point after two rounds of talks failed.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam