According to sources it was reported that while AP CM Chandrababu Naidu gave Rs 5 crore as relief to the flood hit Kerala state, Telangana CM KCR announced Rs 25 crore donation on behalf of his government to the rain ravaged state.
Meanwhile as per report KCR instructed Chief Secretary SK Joshi to handover the donation to the Kerala government for relief operations immediately. Furthermore in addition to the donation, reverse osmosis plant equipment worth Rs 2.5 crore to purify drinking water in flood hit Kerala will also be sent by Telangana.
Moreover the chief minister also called industrialists, IT professionals and traders to come forward and extend assistance to the people affectedly by heavy rains in Kerala. Recently KCR expressed his sadness over the havoc caused due to heavy rains in the state and hoped that normalcy will come back in the state at the earliest. Moreover many are contributing through online payment directly to Kerala CM Pinarayi’s account.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India