According to sources it was reported that while AP CM Chandrababu Naidu gave Rs 5 crore as relief to the flood hit Kerala state, Telangana CM KCR announced Rs 25 crore donation on behalf of his government to the rain ravaged state.
Meanwhile as per report KCR instructed Chief Secretary SK Joshi to handover the donation to the Kerala government for relief operations immediately. Furthermore in addition to the donation, reverse osmosis plant equipment worth Rs 2.5 crore to purify drinking water in flood hit Kerala will also be sent by Telangana.
Moreover the chief minister also called industrialists, IT professionals and traders to come forward and extend assistance to the people affectedly by heavy rains in Kerala. Recently KCR expressed his sadness over the havoc caused due to heavy rains in the state and hoped that normalcy will come back in the state at the earliest. Moreover many are contributing through online payment directly to Kerala CM Pinarayi’s account.
Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes According to sources train services between Bengaluru and coastal Karnataka and parts of Kerala, which were cancelled multiple landslides following heavy rains in the region, will resume from September 30. Meanwhile South Western Railway officials stated “The train services were partially
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1