UAE President Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan has ordered the formation of a national emergency committee for the purpose of providing relief to people of Kerala who are impacted by the huge rainfall and floods. As per the instructions of the Sheikh Khalifa, the committee will be headed by the Emirates Red Crescent and will have people from UAE Humanitarian organizations, besides also from Indian residents in the nation.
The floods in Kerala has to lead to the death of more than 320 people, besides many relocating from their places, losing their hard-earned properties and the state has suddenly witnessed such a calamity if huge proportions.
The President of UAE, Vice President of UAE sent condolence messages to Indian people and to the prime minister Narendra Modi, for the lives lost. UAE has been emphasizing on offering the best possible help for Kerala b channeling all resources to help the relief and rescue operations in Kerala, and to strengthen the friendly bond between India and UAE.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open