UAE President Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan has ordered the formation of a national emergency committee for the purpose of providing relief to people of Kerala who are impacted by the huge rainfall and floods. As per the instructions of the Sheikh Khalifa, the committee will be headed by the Emirates Red Crescent and will have people from UAE Humanitarian organizations, besides also from Indian residents in the nation.
The floods in Kerala has to lead to the death of more than 320 people, besides many relocating from their places, losing their hard-earned properties and the state has suddenly witnessed such a calamity if huge proportions.
The President of UAE, Vice President of UAE sent condolence messages to Indian people and to the prime minister Narendra Modi, for the lives lost. UAE has been emphasizing on offering the best possible help for Kerala b channeling all resources to help the relief and rescue operations in Kerala, and to strengthen the friendly bond between India and UAE.
North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang Sources from Pyongyang reported that South Korean President MMoon Jae arrived in Pyongyang on Tuesday, where he was welcomed North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un in an elaborate ceremony, featuring a cheek to cheek hug. Accordingly the meeting between Moon and Kim came about four months after the two last met on May 26 inside the Demilitarized Zone that divides the two Koreas.
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!