Hyderabad sources stated that people living along the banks of the River Godavari are gripped by a sense of panic following surging levels in the river waters. Accordingly both the Telugu states have received significantly high rainfall over the last few days leaving several villages inundated and hence this in turn, has affected relief work and regular government services.
Furthermore a few regions in Telangana such as Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Warangal and Khammam have been worst affected with roads completely damaged. Meanwhile the Telangana state government machinery has been placed on a high state of alert for disaster response. Moreover with water levels rising to alarming levels, flood alert has been sounded in Bhadrachalam. Moreover, several parts of the district have been flooded.
Moreover in some parts of the affected districts, officials had to deploy
boats to rescue stranded people and the water levels in Srisailam reservoir are
close to full capacity, while Nagarjuna Sagar too continues to get heavy
inflows. Presently flood warning has been sounded in several areas and the
situation is being watched closely by the Telangana CMO.
Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery According to sources close to the family said here on Tuesday Iconic Telugu actor Brahmanandam Kanneganti underwent a heart bypass surgery at the Asian Heart Institute (AHI). Meanwhile he was rushed to the AHI Mumbai in a critical condition on Sunday and underwent several tests and was finally operated upon by renowned heart surgeon Ramakanta Panda on Monday.
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!