Hyderabad sources stated that people living along the banks of the River Godavari are gripped by a sense of panic following surging levels in the river waters. Accordingly both the Telugu states have received significantly high rainfall over the last few days leaving several villages inundated and hence this in turn, has affected relief work and regular government services.
Furthermore a few regions in Telangana such as Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Warangal and Khammam have been worst affected with roads completely damaged. Meanwhile the Telangana state government machinery has been placed on a high state of alert for disaster response. Moreover with water levels rising to alarming levels, flood alert has been sounded in Bhadrachalam. Moreover, several parts of the district have been flooded.
Moreover in some parts of the affected districts, officials had to deploy
boats to rescue stranded people and the water levels in Srisailam reservoir are
close to full capacity, while Nagarjuna Sagar too continues to get heavy
inflows. Presently flood warning has been sounded in several areas and the
situation is being watched closely by the Telangana CMO.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar