Hyderabad sources stated that people living along the banks of the River Godavari are gripped by a sense of panic following surging levels in the river waters. Accordingly both the Telugu states have received significantly high rainfall over the last few days leaving several villages inundated and hence this in turn, has affected relief work and regular government services.
Furthermore a few regions in Telangana such as Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Warangal and Khammam have been worst affected with roads completely damaged. Meanwhile the Telangana state government machinery has been placed on a high state of alert for disaster response. Moreover with water levels rising to alarming levels, flood alert has been sounded in Bhadrachalam. Moreover, several parts of the district have been flooded.
Moreover in some parts of the affected districts, officials had to deploy
boats to rescue stranded people and the water levels in Srisailam reservoir are
close to full capacity, while Nagarjuna Sagar too continues to get heavy
inflows. Presently flood warning has been sounded in several areas and the
situation is being watched closely by the Telangana CMO.
Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory Elections are done and dusted and the Voters' Verdict is sealed in Electronic Voting Machines which will be opened only on May 23rd. The Election Commission even banned the Exit Polls until May 19th which is when the last phase of General Elections will conclude. So, there is absolutely no clue about what is the verdict of the people.
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours