Presently Tollywood has extended its much needed support to Kerala state that's going through the war like situation after the incessant floods created a great havoc and disrupted the public life. Meanwhile several socialites, business honchos and politicians too have already made their contributions to Kerala CM Relief Fund in this much needed situation. Furthermore, two major politicians from AP, YS Jagan and Pawan Kalyan remain tight lipped about their contributions to Kerala Relief.
As per report Jagan himself courted a self goal when he tweeted on Kerala floods asking the Centre to support the state in the testing times. Meanwhile the comments poured in on Jagan's tweet have put him in tight spot as people asked him to contribute first to Kerala. Reports added many of Pawan fans have targeted Jagan over not doing anything to Vizag during Hudhud and now to Kerala.
Moreover unhappy with the criticism, Jagan's team has shot back on Pawan's
fans asking Pawan to donate to Kerala instead of roaming in the special charted
flights. Accordingly the whole Mega actors from Allu Arjun to Ram Charan to
Chiranjeevi has made its contributions public, PK is still silent on his
contribution and Pawan fans in return giving befitting counter to Jagan asking
him to donate from his illegal or disproportionate assets
Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth Chennai sources stated that top actor Rajinikanth, who is expected to foray into politics, said on Monday that the implementation of the demonetization exercise by the Centre was flawed. Meanwhile the Tamil superstar, when asked about his view on the impact of demonetization vis-a-vis its second anniversary, told reporters that "the implementation was flawed. It is a matter that should be discussed in detail."
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies