Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, Edappadi Palanisamy has announced that 50 villages in Erode district are severely affected by floods. Due to the heavy rainfall in Karnataka and around Cauvery river catchment areas over the past few weeks, all the water bodies and dams were opened and water had been released due to the overflow. This has resulted in the filling and overflowing of Bhavani River and Kollidam River in Trichy, following which water had flooded into many houses.
Chief minister Edappadui Palanisamy had been to Erode and Namakkal districts to analyze the conditions in the localities totally hit by rains and floods. After his survey of the rain hit areas, Edappadi Palanisamy had said that 50 villages in Erode district are badly hit by rains, and due to continuous rains, dams were opened. He added that 7000 people have been relocated to relief camps, and around 1976 houses were destroyed in the rains.
Crop relief will be given to the
farmers badly hit by the rains, and replacement houses will be built for people
who have lost their homes, and Kudimaramathu activities will be done
completely, said the chief minister.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party