India registered its first win in the ongoing Asian games, with the Indian women's Kabaddi team defeating the Japan team 43-`12. In the group A category Women's Kabaddi match first round, India played against Japan. Right from the beginning of the match, Indian women were dominant and had an upper hand over Japanese team, and after the first half, Indian was leading Japan 19-8.
Indian team impressed once in the first half by making Japan team all out, and Japanese women were never able to come closer to the points scored by Indian team. Though the defense game plan of Japan was good, their riders weren't able to match the perfection of Indian players. Following this, the match ended with India thrashing Japan 43-12, winning the match by a huge margin.
In the previous edition of Asian
games, Indian women's Kabaddi team had won the Gold medal, and it is expected
to continue the winning streak in this season as well. The men's Kabaddi team
is expected to play opposite Bangladesh, and next with Sri Lanka.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?