The leader of Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam, Captain Vijayakanth, who had been in the united states for his treatment, paid his homage to Kalaignar M Karunanidhi today. Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, the DMK supremo had passed away on August 7, following age-related ailments and health deterioration, at the Cauvery hospital, Chennai.
His body was placed at Rajaji hall the next day for people to witness and pay their last respects, and top leaders of the nation like Narendra Modi, Chandrababu Naidu, Edappadi Palanisamy, O Panneerselvam, and many others and celebrities and actors like Superstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, Suriya, paid their last respects on the day, and later Karunanidhi's body was placed at Marina near Anna memorial as per his wish.
DMDK president Vijayakanth, who had been once extremely close to Kalaignar had been unfortunately in the US then, and posted a teary and emotional video from the US, and expressed his heartfelt condolences, and his loud outburst and real emotions missing the leader who had conducted his Marriage with his wife Premalatha was evident in the video. Today captain Vijayakanth had arrived from the US early morning, and visited the Kalaignar M Karunanidhi memorial at Marina, and paid his homage.
Who owns hidden treasures in the coast of Portugal? According to sources spices, ceramics and cannons engraved with Portugal's coat of arms all lie around the wreck, found near Cascais, close to the capital Lisbon. Meanwhile the team believes the ship was returning from India when it sank sometime between 1575 and 1625 and hence this was at the height of Portugal's spice trade with Asia. Project director Jorge Freire told news agency that it is situated at a depth of 12m (40ft) the wreck was very well preserved.
- Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed?
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India