Islamabad sources reported that Pakistan's new Prime Minister Imran Khan was sworn in at a ceremony in Islamabad on Saturday, ushering in a new political era as the World Cup cricket hero officially took the reins of power in the nuclear armed country. Meanwhile the ceremony at the President's House in the capital marks the end of decades of rotating leadership between the ousted Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) and the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP), punctuated by periods of army rule.
Moreover following Imran Khan’s official appointment as Prime Minister, current wife and first lady Bushra Maneka expressed she was afraid rather than happy. “He is sure Imran Khan will fulfill his promises to Pakistan. Allah has given us a great responsibility, where power comes and goes. Imran Khan aims to eliminate poverty from the country and he wants to improve the health and education system in Pakistan”.
Moreover Imran swore to "bear true faith and
allegiance to Pakistan", and to "discharge his duties and perform his
functions honestly, to the best of his ability and always in the interest of
the sovereignty, integrity, solidarity, well-being and prosperity of
Pakistan". Furthermore Khan had invited the rest of the 1992 cricket team
to the ceremony, and fast bowler Wasim Akram was pictured smiling among the
crowd. Meanwhile another cricketer turned politician, India's Navjot Singh
Sidhu, was seated in the front row and earlier warmly embraced the powerful
Pakistan army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections