As per report Yuvagalam, this journey starts from Ichapuram in Srikakulam district and will end at Anantapur. Meanwhile Yuvagalam, March for million dreams, is led by a youngster Naga Sravan Kilaru from Vijayawada, where he along with a batch of youth would be traveling from northernmost point of the state to the south end. The yatra will be on foot and cycle, covering 3,000 kilometers.
Presently Sravan and his friends plan to meet college students and understand their issues and concerns while motivating them to take up more active participation in politics. Furthermore Sravan is of the belief that after the yatra covers the entire state, the group will be able to formulate a state youth policy. Further Sravan believes all the political parties will have sit up and take notice of them as a unified vote bank.
Moreover the yatra was trying to understand that
there was more than employment and studies that the youth are bothered about in
the state. So far, the yatra has covered around 300 kilometers and they wish to
continue until their goal is achieved. Meanwhile the 2019 elections seem to be
the testing ground for this youngster. Reports added if he is successful in
appealing to at least 50% of his target audience, this goal to grow up as the
politician for the 2024 is set.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day