God's own country Kerala has been slowly returning to normalcy after being hit by heavy rains and raging floods and unexpected landslides, as rains have lessened in the past 2 days. The Southwest monsoon rains began in June in Kerala. While the rains began on a normal note, suddenly they turned violent and became huge. Due to this, the whole of Kerala was flooded, and many areas witnessed landslides, and destruction of thousands of houses in the state.
Due to the rains and floods, more than 400 people lost their lives, and many people are missing in the state. More than 8 lakhs were rescued and settled in relief camps, and there are around 5645 relief camps in the state now. Many have been facing troubles after being stuck in water and waiting to be rescued. For the 5th day, relief materials have been given in relief camps, including food, and many other states have been lending a helping hand to Kerala.
Since 2 days, the rains have
reduced, and the meteorological department of Kerala has announced that for the
next 5 days, there won’t be heavy rains in the state, and the people of Kerala
are having a sigh of relief after getting to know this news. Due to the
reduction of rains and the drying of floods, slowly Kerala is returning to
Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch According to sources week before the launch of the Burgman Street, dealerships have started displaying the new scooter and accepting bookings. Some dealers have also stated the upcoming 125cc scooter is likely to be priced from Rs 68,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Deliveries are expected to begin by the end of July or early August.
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto