A person who had posted a derogatory comment on people of Kerala who are impacted by heavy rains, floods and landslides, has been terminated from his job by Hypermarket group of companies. Lulu Hypermarket is a popular supermarket outlet in Muscat, with its base in Kerala. Rahul Cheru Palayattu is working in the outlet as cashier, and his recent comment on face book had lead to huge outrage.
After a person had commented on supplying of sanitary napkins to people who are impacted by floods in Kerala, Rahul had replied asking if the people of Kerala need condoms as well. This comment had sparked a controversy on face book and he faced huge anger from netizens. Rahul had posted a video apologizing for his insensitive remark in Kerala, and had said that he had posted the comment in an inebriated state, and that he regretted posting that comment. He had also said that his comment had lead to a situation of him losing his job, and had said that he will not be sharing such derogatory comments again.
However, Lulu groups had ordered termination of
Rahul from his job, and Lulu group posted the termination letter on their face book
page. The letter from the Lulu HR manager Naseer Salim stated that he had been
terminated with immediate effect following his insensitive remark on face book,
and that he must handover all his properties to the manager, and get his
accounts settled from the accounts department.
BJP leader wants Kanyakumari! For the Lok Sabha elections, ADMK ruling Tamilnadu and BJP which rules the centre have joined hands, and in the alliance, BJP has been offered 5 seats by ADMK party, and the alliance also has PMK as a part of it. After many rounds of discussions and negotiations, the deal was struck when finance minister Piyush Goyal had arrived to Tamilnadu and met CM Edappadi Palanisamy and Deputy CM O.Panneerselvam.
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech