A person who had posted a derogatory comment on people of Kerala who are impacted by heavy rains, floods and landslides, has been terminated from his job by Hypermarket group of companies. Lulu Hypermarket is a popular supermarket outlet in Muscat, with its base in Kerala. Rahul Cheru Palayattu is working in the outlet as cashier, and his recent comment on face book had lead to huge outrage.
After a person had commented on supplying of sanitary napkins to people who are impacted by floods in Kerala, Rahul had replied asking if the people of Kerala need condoms as well. This comment had sparked a controversy on face book and he faced huge anger from netizens. Rahul had posted a video apologizing for his insensitive remark in Kerala, and had said that he had posted the comment in an inebriated state, and that he regretted posting that comment. He had also said that his comment had lead to a situation of him losing his job, and had said that he will not be sharing such derogatory comments again.
However, Lulu groups had ordered termination of
Rahul from his job, and Lulu group posted the termination letter on their face book
page. The letter from the Lulu HR manager Naseer Salim stated that he had been
terminated with immediate effect following his insensitive remark on face book,
and that he must handover all his properties to the manager, and get his
accounts settled from the accounts department.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar