A female collector has made a shocking revelation of ghost existence in the first floor of a government building, in Warangal district. Amrapali Kata has been the collector of Warangal district and she had been allocated residence at a government bungalow by the district manager, and she had been staying there. She had recently expressed about her interesting experiences in the bungalow allocated to her in a web channel.
She had made a Shocking revelation that the bungalow has ghost existence. This has created shockwaves across the state. Amrapali Kata has been allocated a bungalow that was constructed in Nizam rule and was constructed before 133 years. The foundation of this building was laid by the wife of the construction engineer George Palmer's wife. In Nizam rule, Palmer had been the supervision engineer of buildings in Karim Nagar, Khammam, Warangal and now the buildings constructed before 130 years have started developing cracks.
As maintenance works are on, Amrapali Kata has said that ghosts which resided in the building have started troubling. She added that even when she arrived she was instructed to use the first floor as storeroom as ghosts are living, and the first floor was kept clean, but still she doesn't want to live there as she fears that ghosts which has been seeking company for 133 years.
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?