A female collector has made a shocking revelation of ghost existence in the first floor of a government building, in Warangal district. Amrapali Kata has been the collector of Warangal district and she had been allocated residence at a government bungalow by the district manager, and she had been staying there. She had recently expressed about her interesting experiences in the bungalow allocated to her in a web channel.
She had made a Shocking revelation that the bungalow has ghost existence. This has created shockwaves across the state. Amrapali Kata has been allocated a bungalow that was constructed in Nizam rule and was constructed before 133 years. The foundation of this building was laid by the wife of the construction engineer George Palmer's wife. In Nizam rule, Palmer had been the supervision engineer of buildings in Karim Nagar, Khammam, Warangal and now the buildings constructed before 130 years have started developing cracks.
As maintenance works are on, Amrapali Kata has said that ghosts which resided in the building have started troubling. She added that even when she arrived she was instructed to use the first floor as storeroom as ghosts are living, and the first floor was kept clean, but still she doesn't want to live there as she fears that ghosts which has been seeking company for 133 years.
Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. Pawan Kalyan himself disappeared after the polling and hurried arranged review meetings of the candidates in Mangalagiri office after 10 days of the polling. The candidates of Uttarandhra, Godavari districts, and Krishna were called.
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?
- Harassment case against Chief justice!
- Age verification on adult sites soon!
- Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?