Hyderabad sources stated that the Congress in Telangana alleged irregularities in the transfer of teachers and lecturers in the state and sought a high level probe into it. Meanwhile in an open letter to Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee Chief Spokesperson Sravan Dasoju alleged that web counseling has proved to be a big "farce with some teachers managing to get transfers of their choice on payment of money.
Furthermore as per report Dasoju claimed that the recent transfers were not done as per the Government Order and the process lacked transparency. Moreover he said although the process of transfers has been completed on June 30, the transfers of Degree College lecturers are still underway in the name of 'On Duty' and so far 142 transfers have been made.
The release quoted Dasoju as saying "Friends
of the Education Minister were allegedly behind those illegal transfers which
include 15 in Karimnagar, 14 in Warangal, 12 in Adilabad, 10 in Khammam, 12 in
Mahabubnagar, 8 in Medak, 6 each in Nalgonda and Nizamabad and 4 in Ranga Reddy
districts”. Further Dasoju alleged that nearly 50 transfers were cancelled and
fresh orders were issued manually to execute illegal posting to others.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!