Hyderabad sources stated that the Congress in Telangana alleged irregularities in the transfer of teachers and lecturers in the state and sought a high level probe into it. Meanwhile in an open letter to Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee Chief Spokesperson Sravan Dasoju alleged that web counseling has proved to be a big "farce with some teachers managing to get transfers of their choice on payment of money.
Furthermore as per report Dasoju claimed that the recent transfers were not done as per the Government Order and the process lacked transparency. Moreover he said although the process of transfers has been completed on June 30, the transfers of Degree College lecturers are still underway in the name of 'On Duty' and so far 142 transfers have been made.
The release quoted Dasoju as saying "Friends
of the Education Minister were allegedly behind those illegal transfers which
include 15 in Karimnagar, 14 in Warangal, 12 in Adilabad, 10 in Khammam, 12 in
Mahabubnagar, 8 in Medak, 6 each in Nalgonda and Nizamabad and 4 in Ranga Reddy
districts”. Further Dasoju alleged that nearly 50 transfers were cancelled and
fresh orders were issued manually to execute illegal posting to others.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!