According to sources ever since Janasena chief Pawan Kalyan started attacking the TDP, several TDP leaders too have been retorting with fitting counters. TDP's Vijayawada MP Kesineni Nani is one such TDP leader who was one of Pawan's targets. Meanwhile in a recent interview, Nani made several scathing comments against Pawan.
As per report Nani said that Pawan is a weak person and that his brother Chiranjeevi is more powerful than Pawan. Nani said "He had observed both Pawan and Chiranjeevi very closely. Chiranjeevi is 100 times stronger than Pawan, whereas Chiranjeevi is a sensitive person and one cannot question his integrity and also, Chiranjeevi has more craze than Pawan”. Moreover Nani said that Janasena will not win even a single seat in the 2019 general elections.
He added "Chiranjeevi, Pawan, Allu Arjun and
Nagababu strived hard for PRP, but could only manage 18 seats in 2009 as Pawan
is very immature. Further like Chiranjeevi, Pawan will also lose his own seat”.
Moreover Nani also revealed that Chandrababu never wanted to distance himself
from Pawan. Nani questioned "Chandrababu resolved all the issues raised by
Pawan, but Pawan took a u turn and started attacking Babu and Lokesh. Did Pawan
join hands with the BJP?".
Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment Chennai sources added that in order to create awareness about snake bite treatment and management, the Chennai Snake Park, located inside the Guindy National Park, is all set to develop an ‘app’ system, which has elaborate details on snake bites. Meanwhile the sources said that snake bite cases are often reported particularly in rural areas and since most people, bitten by such venomous snakes
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!