According to sources ever since Janasena chief Pawan Kalyan started attacking the TDP, several TDP leaders too have been retorting with fitting counters. TDP's Vijayawada MP Kesineni Nani is one such TDP leader who was one of Pawan's targets. Meanwhile in a recent interview, Nani made several scathing comments against Pawan.
As per report Nani said that Pawan is a weak person and that his brother Chiranjeevi is more powerful than Pawan. Nani said "He had observed both Pawan and Chiranjeevi very closely. Chiranjeevi is 100 times stronger than Pawan, whereas Chiranjeevi is a sensitive person and one cannot question his integrity and also, Chiranjeevi has more craze than Pawan”. Moreover Nani said that Janasena will not win even a single seat in the 2019 general elections.
He added "Chiranjeevi, Pawan, Allu Arjun and
Nagababu strived hard for PRP, but could only manage 18 seats in 2009 as Pawan
is very immature. Further like Chiranjeevi, Pawan will also lose his own seat”.
Moreover Nani also revealed that Chandrababu never wanted to distance himself
from Pawan. Nani questioned "Chandrababu resolved all the issues raised by
Pawan, but Pawan took a u turn and started attacking Babu and Lokesh. Did Pawan
join hands with the BJP?".
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7