Accordingly in huge relief for the people of Kerala, rain has abated in a majority of places in the state, and the Kerala Road Transport Corporation (RTC) has resumed almost all of its services. Meanwhile the Kerala RTC has resumed operations services to all parts of the state barring the hilly regions of Idukki where the roads have been totally damaged in landslides.
Accordingly the service from Kasargode to Madikeri in Kodagu has also been stopped owing to the heavy rains in Kodagu. Kerala RTC Divisional General Manager (Operations) Venugopal told “In Idukki the services are up to Adimaly only, but in the rest of the state it has resumed almost fully”. As per report in a big respite for passengers, flight operations have commenced from the Kochi Naval Air Base. Air Alliance, a subsidiary of Air India, will operate three services a day from the air base.
Moreover it is likely that Jet Airways and Indigo
will also commence operations from the naval base to various locations in the
coming days. Furthermore the flight operations would be from 10 am to 5 pm and
there won’t be any night flights. Cochin International Airport (CIAL)
official spokesperson PS Jayan told TNM that the operations assistance for the
services is being provided by CIAL.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal