As per report Global entrepreneurial mentoring network Techstars on Monday announced to open its first mentorship driven accelerator in Bengaluru to nurture Indian start ups in the emerging technologies. Meanwhile to begin with, the Techstars accelerator in India will invest $120,000 each in 10 start ups working in fields like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, AR/VR, Robotics, Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data Analytics.
Accordingly the aim is to help solve problems in sectors like food tech, agriculture, retail, banking, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector and transportation. Ray Newal, Managing Director of Techstars accelerator in Bengaluru, told "We will help Indian entrepreneurs connect with mentors with the ability to bring step change improvements to their startup journeys”. Moreover the Techstars community now includes more than 10,000 mentors and through its mentor ship driven accelerators, it has invested in 1,375 companies from more than 40 countries.
Newal said Techstars
founders connect with other entrepreneurs, experts, mentors, alumni, investors,
community leaders, and corporations to grow their companies. Further Techstars
accelerator portfolio includes more than 1,300 companies with a market cap of
Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95 According to sources Dewan Housing Finance Corporation shares fell as much as 6.5% on Thursday, a day after the company said its chief executive Harshil Mehta had resigned. Reportedly Dewan Housing Finance shares opened lower at Rs. 104.00 apiece on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95 in early trade, from their previous close of Rs. 111.20.
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!