Islamabad sources reported that Pakistan will work to have "best relations" with all its neighbors and hold talks to normalize ties as without it peace cannot be brought in the country, new Prime Minister Imran Khan has said in his maiden address to the nation. Meanwhile in his over hour long address to the nation, a day after his swearing in as the country's 22nd prime minister, Khan identified Pakistan's challenges on economic front, promised sweeping reforms to bring austerity and revive stagnant economy.
Furthermore when speaking on Pakistan's foreign policy, 65 year old Khan said Pakistan will work to have "best relations with all neighbors." He said “He had talked to all neighbors and Insha Allah, we will improve relations with all neighbors. Without peace with neighbors we cannot bring peace in Pakistan”.
Previously, in his address after leading his party
to victory in the general elections on July 25, Khan had said Pakistan is ready
to improve its ties with India and his government would like the leaders of the
two sides to resolve all disputes, including the "core issue" of
Kashmir, through talks. He added the economy is in bad shape due to debt heaped
by the past government. He said 10 years ago, the total debt of the country was
Rs 6 trillion which has increased to Rs 28 trillion.
TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank Accordingly the Andhra Pradesh government on Monday approved a proposal to grant 5% quota to the Kapu community in the state, days after the Centre recently passed a Bill to provide 10% reservation to Economically Backward Classes (EBCs) from the general category in jobs and education. Meanwhile the decision to ensure that half of the quota under the EBC category is reserved for Kapus
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!