Islamabad sources reported that Pakistan will work to have "best relations" with all its neighbors and hold talks to normalize ties as without it peace cannot be brought in the country, new Prime Minister Imran Khan has said in his maiden address to the nation. Meanwhile in his over hour long address to the nation, a day after his swearing in as the country's 22nd prime minister, Khan identified Pakistan's challenges on economic front, promised sweeping reforms to bring austerity and revive stagnant economy.
Furthermore when speaking on Pakistan's foreign policy, 65 year old Khan said Pakistan will work to have "best relations with all neighbors." He said “He had talked to all neighbors and Insha Allah, we will improve relations with all neighbors. Without peace with neighbors we cannot bring peace in Pakistan”.
Previously, in his address after leading his party
to victory in the general elections on July 25, Khan had said Pakistan is ready
to improve its ties with India and his government would like the leaders of the
two sides to resolve all disputes, including the "core issue" of
Kashmir, through talks. He added the economy is in bad shape due to debt heaped
by the past government. He said 10 years ago, the total debt of the country was
Rs 6 trillion which has increased to Rs 28 trillion.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?