According to sources WhatsApp also came in handy to caution flood victims about the steps they ought to take while returning to their homes. Meanwhile for instance, one message doing the rounds advises them not to go home alone at night and further it tells them to ensure that they do not take children who could be scarred by the experience.
Furthermore they need to watch out for gas leakages, switch off all mains and unplug all electronic gadgets before lighting a match stick. Hence they are advised to inform the police station if they see a dead body and counseled against touching them. Further another WhatsApp post educates people on clean up kits needed to re-enter their homes such as rubber boots, gloves, N-95 masks, goggles, detergents, disinfectants and rodent killers among other things.
As per report Naval Commander Vijay Verma became a national hero
overnight, again thanks to social media, though for him the act of saving a
pregnant lady was all in the course of a day's work and hence the family deeply
touched by the rescue mission inscribed the word 'Thanks' in large letter on
their rooftop. Have a look at the special thank you note.
CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue According to sources probably for the first time after Telangana state formation, CM KCR has been cornered to the core and there is an all round attack on him like never before. Meanwhile even party's seniors and other leaders are in a fix over the growing dissent against the government. Furthermore even ministers and veterans of party disown the government's stand on RTC strike and this whole turmoil has snowballed into RTC Vs KCR instead of RTC Vs Government and instead
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case