Hyderabad sources stated that Hyderabad Police have imposed traffic curbs in certain parts of the city for Eid-uz-Zoha or Bakrid, in order to regulate the flow of vehicular movement. Meanwhile the restrictions will be in place on Wednesday in the forenoon mainly from 8 am to 11.30 am. Furthermore the traffic proceeding towards Idgah-e-Mir Alam from Puranapul, Kamatipura and Kishanbagh will be directed through Bahadurpura intersection.
As per report parking will be permitted on one side of the road with parking space inside the zoo park, as well. Moreover vehicles from Shivrampally will be routed through Danamma Huts crossroads. Parking spots in designated places will be permitted. However regular traffic, will be directed towards Shastripuram and NS Kunta from Danamma Huts. Moreover parking space will be available at Jayesh parking, Modern Saw Mill and Yousuf parking facing the Idgah road, as also the filter bed of Mir Alam.
Accordingly the traffic coming from Kalapathar will be directed through
the Kalapathar Police Station route and hence regular traffic will proceed
through Mochi Colony, Shamsheergunj, Bahadurpura and NK Kunta. Parking space
has been earmarked at Modern petrol pump, BNK Colony and Bhayya parking and so
additionally, parking will be permitted on one side of the road. Further in
Secunderabad, vehicular traffic coming from CTO intersection will be directed
towards Tadbund at the Secunderabad Idgah point.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!