The Chennai high court has ordered that for the purpose of constructing 8 way road in Salem, the owners of the lands seized must not be removed from their places until the next order comes in this regard. The TN government had been confiscating lands for the construction of Salem 8 way road, and this included agricultural lands and lands that had been traditionally in use for houses.
Land confiscation had been happening in places like Salem, Dharmapuri, Krishnagiri, Kanchipuram, Thiruvannamalai,and many other places, The Farmers had been protesting against confiscation of their lands. The Tamilnadu government had supported the plans of the central government worth 10000 crores, to construct the 8 way road, and had started laying foundation after confiscating farmer's lands.
This plan will lead to loss of 7000
acres of land and 13000 trees. Following this, the farmers had filed a case in
Chennai high court, and the bench under justice Sivagnanam said that this was a
wrong practice, and ordered not to evacuate land owners until the next order
comes from the court. The court has planned the next hearing on September 10.
SV Mohan Back in YSRCP SV Mohan Reddy previously was in YSRCP and has won elections from Kurnool district. He then jumped to TDP as YSRCP didnt take the power. Now the cheif of TDP party has given him hand without giving him a ticket.
- Is it a Cake Walk for Bonda Uma
- Tough Fight in Visakhapatnam
- Ali Trying To Get Janasena Ticket?
- Arrests in YS Family Just Before Elections?
- Vamsi stunned everyone with Nomination!
- KCR aware of tempo at Centre after Election announced: KTR
- TDP Changes Candidate After Candidate Reluctant to Contest
- Will Telugu mega heroes do something for Pawans Jansena?
- All eyes on Bheemili Parliament Constituency
- Surprising Decisions from Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Big Fight Confirmed in Visakhapatnam East!
- Pawan Kalyan's Double Standards Exposed
- Pawan Kalyan fans watching his every step carefully
- Former MLA's Shocking Comments on Janasena
- Lokesh Continues To Make A Joke of Himself in Mangalagiri