Accordingly this photograph of a bridge strewn with hundreds of plastic bottles and other debris that angry floods had spat out has been shared over a thousand times across social media. Meanwhile the moral of the story is simple the plastic and trash that you chuck into the river was regurgitated back with a vengeance. Furthermore along with the photograph, there was a video, too, that showed an earth mover removing the waste and dumping it back into the same river.
A comment said "River returned the garbage back to us. And so called Intellectuals' Government of Kerala is against pouring the garbage back into the river," and the locals and panchayat members on either side decided that the bridge had to be cleaned on a war footing so that people and vehicles could travel across it. However, the tons of plastic and garbage that the river had left behind in its wake posed a big dilemma.
Further the outrage in the aftermath of the photo
and video of trash being dumped into the river again going viral has shocked
the villagers. Moreover to them, their decision was the need of the hour a
decision taken in the absence of another alternative. He added “The situation
was critical, relief and rescue was getting obstructed, so they put it back
into the river”.
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again