Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that coming as a major relief for Kerala, which is struggling to deal with the aftermath of the recent floods, the United Arab Kingdom has promised an assistance of Rs 700 crore. Meanwhile Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan informed the media about this in a press meet, adding that he was grateful to the UAE. The CM said the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Sheik Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan informed this to Lulu Group Chairman MA Yusuff Ali.
As per report the UAE administration has communicated this to Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday. Pinarayi Vijayan said “For scores of Keralites, Gulf is their second home. Keralites are not mere workers there and if we take the population and houses there, a Keralite would have some kind of connection with many of the houses there. Sheik Mohammed has communicated to the Prime Minister about their decision to help. He would like to express my gratitude to the UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Vice President and Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid on behalf of Malayalee”.
Moreover CM added “The promise of assistance is
something that gives us strength, it implies that the world community is with
us”. Furthermore Chief Minister said that rebuilding was going to need a lot of
funds and the amount allotted for Kerala’s annual outlay in this fiscal year is
Rs 37,248 crore.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant