Hyderabad sources reported that four persons were killed in Telangana due to incessant rains that damaged 83 houses. Meanwhile a senior official said here that two persons were killed in Suryapet district while one death each was reported from Mancherial and Khammam districts, in the last four to five days.
Furthermore as per report as many as 83 houses have been damaged and 1,100 partially damaged. Accordingly Telangana has been receiving incessant rains, in varying amounts, for the last one week. Meanwhile several rivulets and other water bodies are in spate following the rains and the overflowing water has affected the road network and entered houses at some places. Reports added the India Meteorological Department (IMD) in its Daily Weather Report for Telangana for at 8.30 AM said the Southwest monsoon has been vigorous over Telangana.
Reports added "Extremely heavy rain occurred at isolated places and
very heavy rain occurred at a few places in the district of Nizamabad and heavy
rain occurred at isolated places in the districts of Adilabad, J
Bhupalpally, Jagtial, Kumaram Bheem, Kamareddy, Nirmal, Mancherial and Rangareddy
of Telangana”. Recently the Met office
predicted heavy to very heavy rains at one or two places in the districts of
Adilabad, Nirmal, Kumram Bhim, Mancherial, Nizamabad, Jagtial, Kamareddy and
Rajanna-Sircilla for today.
Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections Today is the last day for filing the nominations for Rajasthan and Telangana Assembly Elections. Single-phase polling for 200 assembly constituencies of Rajasthan and 119 constituencies of Telangana will take place on 7th of December.
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day