District judge Magizhavan had made inquiry in the government agricultural college with a female student in Tiruvannamalai. Government Agri College is located in Thiruvannamalai district's Thandarampattu. A Chennai based girl, 22 years old had been residing in the college hostel and had been studying B.Sc. She had recently accused professor Thangapandian of sexually harassing her.
However when she had made a complaint to her wardens Punitha and Mythili, they had advised her not to make an issue of it, and to listen to what the professor says. Following this injustice, the student had cried to her parents, who filed a police complaint. Following the complaint, police had been investigating the case, and recently in a shocking development, the classmates of the student who made the complaint have conducted a protest against her.
After hearing the news of the
protest, Justice Magizhavan had been to the college to make an inquiry with the
student, and he met and questioned the victim, her classmates, University Vice
Chancellor, and the professors of the college. While the girl has accused the
professor of sexual harassment, she has been accused of stealing and other
crimes by her fellow students, in a new twist to the case.
Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker According to sources its official now Banswada MLA Pocharam Srinivas Reddy has been appointed as the speaker of Telangana assembly and here is a brief info about him. Meanwhile in the year 1976 he stepped into active politics but Pocharam had to wait 18 years to get MLA ticket. Earlier in 1994, he got elected as MLA for the first time and four years later he became minister.
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?