The Indian cricket team lead by Virat Kohli has won the third test of India's tour of England, held at Nottingham, and this victory was appreciated by none other than the president of India, Ramnath Kovind. India has been on a tour of Ireland and England for the past two months, and while India had clinched the T20 series, they had lost the One day International series.
Besides, the Indian team had also lost the first two test matches despite good performance by skipper Virat Kohli who had scored a ton in the first test. In such a situation, after two pathetic failures in the first two tests, the Indian team has won the third test. India has won the third test, by a massive 203 runs, and skipper Virat Kohli was adjudged the man of the match for his first innings 97 and his second innings century which lead the team to a comfortable lead against England, and Hardik Pandya and Jaspirt Bumrah had impressive 5 wicket hauls in the first and second innings respectively.
The Indian President Ramnath Kovind
had took it to twitter to congratulate the Indian team for winning the third
test and had motivated the team to win the next two tests as well and that it
is still possible to clinch the series.
Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur According to sources more than five lakh devotees witnessed the ‘Soorasamharam’ event on the sixth day of the ‘Kanda Sashti’ festival on Tuesday at Tiruchendur the second abode of Lord Muruga. Meanwhile the temple was opened for devotees in the wee hours of 1 am on Tuesday, following which ‘Vishwaroopa Darshan’ and ‘Vijayamarthanda Abishegam’ was performed at 1:30 am and 2 am respectively.
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!