Hyderabad sources reported that AIMIM party Chief Asaduddin Owaisi criticized the Central government over its financial aid provided to Kerala which has been devastated by floods. As per report he pointed out that Keralalites contributed 40% of foreign remittance in 2017, and despite this the state is being treated unfairly. Meanwhile the barrister, in the same breath, thanked the UAE for announcing relief funds of Rs 700 crore to Kerala.
Moreover he said “When the Centre can allocate Rs 2,000 crore for the statues of political leaders, it can as will allocate the same amount to Kerala. He appealed to the Centre to drop this step motherly treatment and come forward to help rebuild Kerala.”
Moreover he further said, “He is thankful to the
rulers of UAE for coming forward & giving Rs 700 crore for Kerala. Earlier in
2017, India got $69 billion as foreign remittance and Kerala people contributed
40% to it. Why is that we are not criticizing Centre’s release of Rs 500 crore.
It is just pittance, it is shameful”. Previously the AIMIM Chief announced
that the party through its Majilis Charitable trust is contributing Rs 16 lakh
for Kerala flood relief and this amount will be deposited in the CMO Kerala
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code