Hyderabad sources reported that AIMIM party Chief Asaduddin Owaisi criticized the Central government over its financial aid provided to Kerala which has been devastated by floods. As per report he pointed out that Keralalites contributed 40% of foreign remittance in 2017, and despite this the state is being treated unfairly. Meanwhile the barrister, in the same breath, thanked the UAE for announcing relief funds of Rs 700 crore to Kerala.
Moreover he said “When the Centre can allocate Rs 2,000 crore for the statues of political leaders, it can as will allocate the same amount to Kerala. He appealed to the Centre to drop this step motherly treatment and come forward to help rebuild Kerala.”
Moreover he further said, “He is thankful to the
rulers of UAE for coming forward & giving Rs 700 crore for Kerala. Earlier in
2017, India got $69 billion as foreign remittance and Kerala people contributed
40% to it. Why is that we are not criticizing Centre’s release of Rs 500 crore.
It is just pittance, it is shameful”. Previously the AIMIM Chief announced
that the party through its Majilis Charitable trust is contributing Rs 16 lakh
for Kerala flood relief and this amount will be deposited in the CMO Kerala
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?