Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that On August 15, as news channels in the rest of India celebrated Independence Day, Malayalam news channels did not have time to pause. Meanwhile they were in the midst of an unprecedented crisis, with flood waters engulfing large portions of the state. Furthermore this was a disaster of unimaginable proportions, and in the wrong hands, the coverage of the floods, too, could have been disastrous.
As per report the Malayalam TV channels in the state decided to keep calm and deal with the crisis in the only right way to do it: with absolute maturity and zero theatrics, where no one dived into water or got into a metaphorical bathtub and no one screamed or took credit for ‘being the first’ or ‘being the best’. Accordingly most of these channels received thousands of calls on their helpline, and many of them also suspend all ad breaks in order to show continuous coverage of floods.
An editor said “Many channels are planning to
collect funds for fishermen whose boats were damaged during rescue missions”, but
through the crisis, even when reporters on ground knew their own houses were
flooded and were reporting from precarious situations, they kept their calm. Moreover
there was hardly any screeching or blame-games, even when highly distressed
people called the channels or confronted reporters on ground, they were mature.
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again