Accordingly Donations and technical help from all corners of the country are trying to get Kerala back to its normal, after floods hit the god's own country very badly. Meanwhile film celebrities, politicians and govt employees along with common public donated huge amounts so far. As per report governments of different states and center too announced crores but according to the latest announcement from Kerala CM Pinatayi Vijayan, UAE (United Arab Emirates) has offered Rs 700 crore to help flood affected Kerala.
Even though this gigantic financial help is more than that of our own central government, Center might not accept financial help from any foreign country and the same applies to this offer from UAE. Meanwhile on the other side, Ministry of External Affairs too denied being offered any financial help or a proposal yet.
Furthermore the Ministry of Home Affairs clarified
that NRIs can donate to Kerala CM's relief fund as that will be tax free. Moreover
it is already know that center has released Rs 600 crore to the relief of
Kerala floods and other assistance is being provided. Further, the home affairs
ministry refused to declare it as a national calamity under the Disaster
Management Act, but claims that the government is already treating it as a
natural calamity of severe nature.
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?