Accordingly Donations and technical help from all corners of the country are trying to get Kerala back to its normal, after floods hit the god's own country very badly. Meanwhile film celebrities, politicians and govt employees along with common public donated huge amounts so far. As per report governments of different states and center too announced crores but according to the latest announcement from Kerala CM Pinatayi Vijayan, UAE (United Arab Emirates) has offered Rs 700 crore to help flood affected Kerala.
Even though this gigantic financial help is more than that of our own central government, Center might not accept financial help from any foreign country and the same applies to this offer from UAE. Meanwhile on the other side, Ministry of External Affairs too denied being offered any financial help or a proposal yet.
Furthermore the Ministry of Home Affairs clarified
that NRIs can donate to Kerala CM's relief fund as that will be tax free. Moreover
it is already know that center has released Rs 600 crore to the relief of
Kerala floods and other assistance is being provided. Further, the home affairs
ministry refused to declare it as a national calamity under the Disaster
Management Act, but claims that the government is already treating it as a
natural calamity of severe nature.
Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport As per report officials at the Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) explained that passengers who opt for a web check-in will be able to drop their bags without waiting in long queues and head directly to the boarding gate. A source at the airport told “The passenger needs to go to these machines placed at the counters of the specific airline and place the check-in luggage on the conveyor belt near the counter.
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!